Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. While clicking these links won't cost you any extra money, they will help us keep this site up and running AND keep it ad free! Please check out our disclosure policy for more details. Thank you for your support!
I’ve mentioned a few times that I think continuing education for bloggers is imperative. Like most other fields, the times are always changing. Also, there’s always going to be someone who knows more than you do about a certain topic so taking the time to glean knowledge from an expert will only make your own blogging endeavors that much stronger.
The thing about blogging courses, however, is that they can be expensive. Really expensive*, especially when you consider that unlike most “jobs,” bloggers typically don’t have an employer who will foot the bill.
If you have been thinking about taking a blogging course or investing in a book or two, please believe me when I say that this is the week you’re going to want to do so. The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is now available for purchase and this ultimate bundle of blogger education tools is everything.
It’s a digital package crammed full of brilliant tools to help you grow your blog, work smarter & make more money.
(But for way less than you’d normally spend!)
The team at Ultimate Bundles has put together the best resources on ALL the topics that matter to bloggers, like mastering social media, monetization, creating and selling products, time management and productivity, growing an email list, and so much more.
Here’s what you get:
33 eCourses & audio files
5 printable packs
In total, the toolkit includes over $3,500 of blogging tips, strategies, tutorials and amazingly practical information and ideas. Plus you get free bonus offers worth $1,447, with 17 tools and services to help you run your blog.
But the truly amazing part? They’re selling it for a crazy 98 percent off of regular price!
Are you ready for this? You’ll get all that – $5000+ worth of blogging educational materials – for just $97. (Click here to check out the bundle now.)
I’m a deal blogger at heart, so this low price makes my heart sing. It’s also dancing because these aren’t obscure courses by bloggers nobody has ever heard of. These are high-quality courses, books, and resources from some of the best bloggers out there.
If you scroll to the bottom of this post you’ll find everything that’s included in The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit, but I wanted to share a few of the items that I am MOST excited about diving into (because yes, of course, I already bought mine!):
BloggerRevolution Sponsored Content Master Guide: How to Pitch, Create & Nail Sponsored Content Every Time by Bonnie LaVell ($259)
What I haven’t mastered, though, is approaching brands about working with me on sponsored content. I’m horrible at selling myself and I honestly don’t know what to say to brands. Sure, I can approach a company and ask for a free product that I will then write about and monetize with affiliate links, but asking for a free product + money is completely out of my wheelhouse. I am really hoping this course makes my discomfort a thing of the past.
Also, it’s worth noting that this e-course is worth $259, which means that this course alone costs more than the cost of the entire bundle.
The Knowtbook from Amy Lynn Andrews ($24)
Everyone has bloggers that they admire and one of the bloggers that I have turned to for blogging advice and know-how is Amy Lynn Andrews. It doesn’t matter what information I’m after because a quick Google search will almost always lead me right to her site.
The Knowtbook seems like it might be her blog on steroids. Here’s the description: “The Knowtbook contains the research, notes and observations of Amy Lynn Andrews, a 12-year veteran blogger and online business owner. It covers topics relevant to anyone starting or running an online business including strategy, creating content, traffic, promotion, generating income, social media, marketing, time management, and working from home.”
I can’t wait to dig into this!
Pinaffiliate Masterclass from Addi Ganley ($97)
The Pinaffiliate Masterclass is another course that I recently stumbled upon and bookmarked. I’ve written my own post about using affiliate links on Pinterest, but this is a topic I’ve wanted to dive into on a more in-depth basis. Addi claims to make more than $7,000 per month by posting affiliate links on Pinterest, which is a pretty substantial amount of money!
I definitely would have purchased this course, but I’m so glad it was included in the bundle!
Facebook Ads for Beginners by Beth Anne Schwamberger ($97)
I can’t pretend to know the first thing about Facebook ads, regardless of how much I read about them. I know that there are some people who market their entire business via Facebook, but anytime I go into the Facebook ads module I get overwhelmed pretty quickly. I’m hoping this in-depth course teaches me what I need to know so that I can start utilizing Facebook to advertise my business.
Based on the description, this is exactly the course I have been looking for: “FB Ads for Beginners will take you from clueless newbie to confident Facebook ads creator in 60 days or less. Learn how to find your ideal customer on Facebook, set up campaigns, and scale those campaigns for maximum profits.”
The Blogger’s Guide to Online Marketing byProBlogger ($47)
Like Amy Lynn Andrews, Problogger is one of the websites that I read obsessively and Darren Rowse’ podcast is the only one I listen to with any sort of regularity. These people know what they’re doing, they’re more than willing to share their knowledge, and they do so in an easy-to-understand fashion. (Even as a new blogger I couldn’t get enough of ProBlogger.)
Like other items on this list, this guide to online marketing has been on my wishlist and thanks to The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit, it’s finally mine! (Cue happy dance now.)
Book description: “This clear, practical ebook includes 31 chapters focused on practical profit-generating strategies. Each detailed, insightful chapter encapsulates the Web Marketing Ninja’s wisdom, honesty, and extensive experience creating profitable and sustainable online brands. There’s also plenty of examples and activities for you to tackle. Your downloadable, practical resource library contains more than 21 documents, templates, worksheets, and examples to help you put the Ninja’s advice into practice immediately.”
Are you ready to learn what’s included in this incredible bundle? Prepare to be wowed!
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit Includes:
- Blogging Roadmap: The Simple Method for Creating A Profitable Blog by WellnessMama ($97.00)
- Building a Framework: The Ultimate Blogging Handbook Master Package by Abby Lawson ($75.00)
- Everything But the Posts: Tips, Advice, and Templates From a Blogger Who Has Been in Your Shoes by Becca Ludlum ($7.99)
- Launch Your Dream Blogger’s Bundle by Natalie Joy ($81.00)
- The Blogger’s Guide to Online Marketing from ProBlogger ($49.99)
- The Foundation Series by Kirsten Oliphant ($49.00)
- The Knowtbook: In-Depth Notes for Online Business by Amy Lynn Andrews ($24.00)
- The Must-Have Guide to Blogging by Kayla Aimee ($17.00)
Time Management & Productivity
- Asana for Bloggers by Matthew Giovanisci ($25.00)
- Blog Buddies Planner Pages & Calling Cards by Mollie Johanson ($8.00)
- Creating and Maintaining an Editorial Calendar by Angie Holden ($19.99)
- Productivity Guide for Bloggers by Ruth Soukup ($97.00)
- The Balanced Blog Planner by Amy Blevins ($49.00)
- The Ultimate Freelancer Tax Guide by Caitlin Pyle ($9.99)
- The Ultimate Unoffical Dropbox Guide by Jason Glaspey ($29.00)
- Time Management Mama by Beth Anne Schwamberger ($5.99)
- Facebook Live Bully by Dave Anderson ($37.00)
- FB Ads for Beginners by Beth Anne Schwamberger ($75.00)
- Growing With Groups by Val Geisler ($97.00)
- InstaValuable :: Grow Your Instagram Basic Course by Myquillyn Smith ($97.00)
- Pinaffiliate Masterclass by Adeline Ganley ($97.00)
- Pinterest Traffic Secrets by Bob Lotich ($149.00)
- Snapchat for Influencers by Amy Bellgardt & Jessi Sanfilippo ($9.99)
- Social Media Marketing Workbook and Planner: How to Master Engagement in 15 Minutes a Day by Dwainia Grey ($27.00)
- Stop Guessing: Your Step by Step Guide to Creating a Social Media Strategy by Jenn Herman ($9.99)
- Strategies Worth Sharing eBook & Workbook by Brittany Ann ($30.00)
- Triple Your Twitter by Helene Sula ($127.00)
- Blog To Book: A Guide to Building Your Blog Business Through eBooks and Paperbacks by P.R. Newton ($7.99)
- Building a Business: How to Dream, Plan, Make, Sell, and Share Your Online Shop by Maggie Whitley & Elise Blaha Cripe ($12.00)
- Delight: The Digital Biz Owner’s Guide To Creating A Pro Client + Customer Service Plan by Erika Madden ($11.00)
- E-Course Creation 101 by Chantel Klassen ($97.00)
- Formatting e-Books for Writers by Susan K. Stewart ($2.99)
- From Idea to eBook by Mandi Ehman ($37.00)
- Get Them Excited to Buy: Step-by-Step Guide for Converting Just Looking to Just Bought by Kelly Thorne Gore ($27.00)
- How to Start Publishing for Kindle by Jeff Goins ($47.00)
- Blog Beautiful: 50 Tips + Fixes to Make Your Blog Glow by Marianne Manthey ($24.00)
- HTML and CSS Crash Course by Sarah Eggers ($129.00)
- Sticky Blogging SEO: Climb to the Top With This 21-Day Course by Kelly Holmes ($99.00)
- What the Tech? A Guide to Ease Your Technical Blogging Frustrations by Lesley Clavijo ($75.00)
- You Have a Blog, Now What? Tips for Non-Techie Bloggers by Maria Davis ($19.00)
Photography & Images
- Eat Pretty Things: Your Guide to Food Photography by Trisha Hughes ($29.00)
- Lazy Girl’s Guide to Lightroom: Easy Photo Editing for Bloggers by Beth Bryan ($97.00)
- Photoshop Your Biz: Learn Photoshop & Design On Your Own Schedule by Holly McCaig ($79.00)
- Systematize Your Branding by Indigo Colton and Kaitlyn Kessler ($49.00)
- 17 Strategies I Used to Go from 17K to 350K+ Pageviews in 9 Months by Lena Gott ($25.00)
- List Building Jumpstart by Laura Smith ($147.00)
- Networking Tips to Take Your Business to the Next Level by Natalie Cutler-Welsh ($19.00)
- Primp My Post by Angie Nelson ($17.00)
- Rave: Turn Your Online Followers Into Fans by Allison Marshall ($149.00)
- Content Cookbook by Prerna Malik ($199.00)
- Done-For-You Blog Content Creation Kit by Tanya Peterson ($47.00)
- Heart of Your Business Video Training by Adera Angelucci ($47.50)
- Podcasters Secret Weapon: Ultimate Podcaster Launch Guide by Luis Congdon ($9.00)
- Simple Podcasting by Joe Pardo ($69.99)
- Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers: The Fundamentals by Tasha Agruso ($75.00)
- Affiliate Marketing Secrets & Strategies by Katie Hornor ($47.00)
- BloggerRevolution™ Sponsored Content Master Guide: How to Pitch, Create & Nail Sponsored Content Every Time by Bonnie LaVell ($259.00)
- Brands Are Looking For YOU! by Karen Lee ($14.99)
- How to Move from Blog to Business by Caz and Craig Makepeace ($67.00)
- Launch Your Speaking Ministry by Sheila Wray Gregiore ($79.00)
- Monetize45 by Tabitha Philen ($149.00)
- PR + Marketing for Bloggers by Kaelah Flynn ($25.00)
- The Concise Guide to Blogging for Business Growth by Ling Wong ($27.00)
That’s an incredible amount of knowledge to receive for $97!
If, for some reason, you don’t love The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit, there’s a full 30-day happiness guarantee, so there’s really no risk in trying it out.
The most important detail, though, is that this toolkit is available for seven days only. After Tuesday night, November 1st, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
*I have to point out that educational fees, including books and courses, can usually be used as a tax deduction. Be sure to save all receipts and talk to your accountant about this!
Join the List!
Register now and you will get access to our EXCLUSIVE (and free!) list of 100+ companies that will help you make money from our blog. You'll also be able to join our private Facebook group and receive the occasional email update.
Latest posts by Lisa Koivu (see all)
- Guide to Promoting Amazon Prime Day on Your Blog - July 7, 2017
- RewardStyle Application Denied? Here are 10 Alternatives to RewardStyle - June 19, 2017
- 30 Projects to Conquer During the Summer Traffic Slump - June 8, 2017