Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. While clicking these links won't cost you any extra money, they will help us keep this site up and running AND keep it ad free! Please check out our disclosure policy for more details. Thank you for your support!
Warby Parker is an online seller of eyeglasses and sunglasses, with most pairs – including prescription lenses – costing less than $100. Their styles are pretty trendy, so may not be for everyone… then again they just might be exactly what your readers need! The Warby Parker affiliate program is a great fit for anyone who writes about fashion and style, life hacks, or general lifestyle but it could potentially be a good fit for many different niches.
You’ll find the Warby Parker affiliate program in ShareaSale, which is one of the best affiliate networks for bloggers. They are currently offering a 45-day cookie, 20 percent commission on purchases originating from your affiliate link, and $0.50 for every Home Try-On customer you send their way. Warby Parker is very blogger friendly and they have offered bonus campaigns and contests in the past. They also occasionally offer pairs of glasses for review. Currently, Warby Parker is managed by Acceleration Partners, which is a fantastic affiliate program management company.
Like TOMS, Warby Parker is a mission-oriented business and for every pair of glasses sold they donate a pair to someone in need via their non-profit partnerships with companies like Vision Spring.
Historically, the end of the year is the perfect time to promote eyeglass companies like Warby Parker because as it gets toward the end of the year people may be looking for creative ways to spend the money in their health savings/ flexible savings accounts, and eyeglasses count! In fact, Warby Parker gives a detailed explanation on their website for how users can use their health savings accounts to purchase a new pair of glasses.
An easy way to promote Warby Parker is via their Home Try-On Program. They will mail you (and everyone) five frames of your choosing to try on at home for five days. There’s no requirement to purchase the frames after trying them on, although your card will obviously be charged if you keep the frames instead of mailing them back! Remember, you’ll receive $0.50 for anyone who signs up for the home try-on program and a 20% commission on any frames purchased.
You can promote Warby Parker in many different ways.
Warby Parker post ideas
- Do a home try-on and ask your readers to vote on the pair they think look best on you (don’t forget to share each style on Instagram, too, and make money from your Instagram posts!)
- Show off how a pair of Warby Parker frames go with an outfit or a beauty look
- Tout how a service like this is great for moms/busy professionals/students/etc. who are too busy to go to the store to pick out new frames
- Rave about how an inexpensive pair of frames is a great way to spend leftover flex money at the end of the year
- Promote the one-for-one angle, which could be a feel-good story around the holidays
- Share Warby Parker’s newest frames in their own post
Affiliate Spotlight: Warby Parker
Cookie Length: 45 day cookie
Datafeed Available? Yes
Click here to register for ShareaSale (if you haven’t already).
Rock your affiliate posts with these tips
Register for our email newsletter and we will send you six tips that will help you write high quality blog posts using affiliate links! The tips on this can't-miss list will help you rock the affiliate marketing game and lead to more affiliate commissions heading your way.
Latest posts by Lisa Koivu (see all)
- It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere: Wine Affiliate Programs for Bloggers - January 12, 2017
- Why You Need to Stop Reading Blogging Income Reports - December 13, 2016
- Privacy and Disclosure Policies: Everything You Need to Know - December 5, 2016