Consider yourself disclosed…
• This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Our primary form of making money is via affiliate links – fancy that, a site about affiliate marketing making money through affiliate marketing!
• I find it impossible to promote items I don’t like, therefore if I am recommending a product it is because I truly like it and think it might be a worthwhile time or money investment. If I don’t like something you will either know about it because I find it impossible to keep my big mouth shut, or I won’t mention it at all. I know those options seem like exact opposites but what I’m trying to say is that I don’t write fake reviews so I’m not going to pretend to love something when in actuality I think it’s the worst thing ever. That’s just not my style.
• Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic. If I ever run one it will be clearly marked as being paid content.
• This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. <— I’ll be honest… I have no idea what this means but it sounds good!
• The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. (Obviously.)
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This blog is written and edited by me, Lisa Koivu. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Join the List!
Register now and you will get access to our EXCLUSIVE (and free!) list of 100+ companies that will help you make money from our blog. You'll also be able to join our private Facebook group and receive the occasional email update.