Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. While clicking these links won't cost you any extra money, they will help us keep this site up and running! Please check out our disclosure policy for more details. Thank you for your support!
Here’s a not-so-secret secret: When it comes to working with bloggers, wine affiliate programs can be pretty generous both in terms of commissions and partnering with bloggers to facilitate reviews.
There are so many different types of wines in the world and so many different types of wine clubs that it can be hard to distinguish between all of them. If you post about wine on your blog – or are interested in posting about wine – it may be worth partnering with some of these wine affiliate programs. If you’re drinking wine and recommending wine, why not try to get paid for the work you’re putting into happy hour? 😉
Wine Affiliate Programs for Bloggers
Here’s a list of wine affiliate programs for bloggers, as well as sign-up links if you would like to register for any of the programs. Please note that this list is pretty US-centric. There are a bunch of wine regions in the world, and as it can be tough to ship alcoholic beverages internationally, many wine affiliate programs (and spirits, in general) are regional. For instance, in CJ I spotted a bunch of Australia-based and UK-based wine affiliate programs that I ultimately decided not to include on this list. If you’re outside of the US, nearly every affiliate network has a “wine” category that you can browse to potentially find more programs.
Before registering for any specific affiliate program, you will first need to join the affiliate network. Here’s a rundown of the best affiliate networks for bloggers, including sign-up links and anything you need to know to start working with each network.
And, of course, if you’re new to affiliate marketing, be sure to sign up for our free e-course, Affiliate Marketing 101. It’ll guide you through how you can start making money from your blog via affiliate marketing.
How to blog about wine
If you drink wine, it’s probably not all that difficult to talk about wine. But if you’re stuck on how to blog about wine, here are a few different ideas:
- Wine reviews – it’s 5 o’clock somewhere, right?!
- Can you use/do you prefer a particular type of wine in a recipe?
- Party planning for any holiday – what type of wine would you serve to your guests?
- Reviews and/or comparisons of the various wine delivery services
- Accessories (glassware, decanters, aerators, etc.)
- Storage (wine fridges, wine racks, etc.)
- Wine pairings
- Budget-friendly wines
- Splurge-worthy wines
- The best wines at any price level
- Non-alcoholic wines
- Wine festivals
Do Tell: Have you ever written about wine? Will you be joining any of these wine affiliate programs?
Latest posts by Lisa Koivu (see all)
- Gutenberg: Are You Ready for the New WordPress Editor? - October 7, 2018
- The Ultimate Guide to Q4 for Bloggers: How to Make the Most Money During the Craziest Time of the Year - September 13, 2018
- Why You Should Start a Blog for Your MLM Business - August 15, 2018